Saturday, June 17, 2006

Fun with Photoshop

I just got Photoshop as a present, and I'm trying it out for now. There are so many things you can do with your pictures.

You can change one object of the photo, making it different from everything else.

Pointing


You can take your original picture...

Zoo IX


...and wash it out...

Giraffe Washed Out


...make it look like a painting...

Giraffe Painting


...or turn it into something abstract:

Stain Glass Giraffe


It's more interesting, though, to stay away from the special effects and make a change that looks a little less Photoshop-y:

Abstract Romance

Park Image


The black and white thing is very addictive, though.

Snake

3 Comments:

Blogger Ann Althouse said...

Nice. The "painting" one really looks painterly in the full-size version.

8:34 AM  
Blogger Richard Lawrence Cohen said...

I especially like the two of the sculpture garden.

9:03 AM  
Blogger High Desert Wanderer said...

It's addictive. I use it professionally and I still smile when I get a project that requires its use.

9:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home